1701 Salted Caramel Brittle & Macadamia Nougat Ice Cream Cake
Makes 1 large cake (serves 12-14)
- 3 litres vanilla bean ice cream, softened
- Several drops pink food colouring
- 120g 1701 Salted Caramel Brittle & Macadamia Nougat, roughly chopped
- 100g Macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1701 Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Brittle, for finishing
- 1701 Nougat chocolate sauce, cooled
In a large mixing bowl, combine the ice cream and pink food colouring. Add the colouring one drop at a time until the ice cream turns a pale pink colour.
Add the 1701 Nougat and macadamia nuts and fold through. Tip the ice cream into a 22cm spring-form cake tin, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
Run a knife around the edges before un-moulding. Decorate with 1701 Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Brittle shards and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Serve immediately with extra sauce on the side.